New for 2012 URLJet is proud to announce the selection of the 1102 Grand (1102) data center as our facilities partner. Located in downtown Kansas City 1102 is Kansas City's premier carrier hotel. With connectivity from all major carriers and over 70,000 square feet of secure raised-floor computing space, we encourage potential clients, large and small, to visit our facilities. Once potential clients tour our facilities and meet our staff, they choose to place their business with URLJet nearly 90% of the time. Call today and arrange your private tour!
Fiber Capacity & Core IP Network & Bandwidth
- Core network is Cisco-powered.
- ATC has diverse fiber entry points from 6 different vendors:
- And 5 upstream Tier 1 providers:
- Global Crossing
- Interiors and exteriors are vigilantly monitored 24/7/365 via closed-circuit video surveillance system, covered with over 24 cameras feeding a time-lapse digital video recorder (DVR) with 90 days retention.
- Access to ATC is tightly controlled by various protocols including proximity keycards, and a man-trap with a guard shack requiring valid picture identification. Additionally, visitors and/or vendors must have registered and verified an access ticket prior to their arrival, and will be escorted to their servers once they get there.
- Data center floors are located in a building-within-a-building, completely isolated from exterior access.
Disaster Prevention & Protection
- Smoke and fire suppression starts with an early warning smoke detection system using ion and laser-based detection units.
- In the unlikely event of a fire, we have a dual-interlock, pre-action, dry-pipe sprinkler system.
- ATC has taken additional steps to ensure that our servers are kept at the right temperature
- ATC is one of the first dually diverse cooling configuration systems which ensures temperature, humidity and air flow consistency
- High-capacity chilled water loop system with 320 tons cooling capacity to datacenters
- Dual external chillers
- 150 tons of precision split (DX) air cooling
- No water facilities are above the data center floor
- FOUR chilled water pumps with a capacity of 600 tons feed two chilled water loops
- Water pumps are linked with an exterior chiller
- Dual feed from Aquila provides independent/redundant 25,000 V main power feeds
- Generators are in place in the event of a natural disaster
- 3 megawatt transformer for power failure protection